Saturday, June 29, 2013

These guys are starting with the climbing, which is both good and bad. Good part is they're getting bigger and stronger. Bad is that a couple are starting to climb up the mesh on the gate I have separating them from my resident cats. Just hope they don't make it over! I have another mesh barrier in place just in case. Too hot to close the bedroom door and cut off cool air from the rest of the apartment. Also one of them climbed onto my bed last night, which makes me nervous about rolling over in my sleep and squashing them. :(

More pictures:



Eve - very skinny from pregnancy and nursing 7 kittens


Eve and her kittens are living in Queens, New York City. If you're interested in adopting one (or two!) adorable kittens, please post here!

1 comment:

  1. OMG they are soooooo cute!
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete